Enjoy one or two of these with a cup of coffee or tea.
Serves: 3 dozen
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1½ cups quick oats
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar together.
- Add flour and oats in small additions to creamed mixture.
- Shape dough into medium sized balls and place about 3 inches apart on baking sheet.
- Flatten with a fork dipped in water.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Cool before removing from cookie sheet.
Please like & share: