My favourite cookie recipe of all time.
Keep these bad boys in the freezer, and snack on them when they’re still cold. So so yummy.
- 8 squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 3 squares unsweetened chocolate
- ½ cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- ⅔ cup all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups chopped toasted nuts (walnuts or pecans)
- Melt chocolate squares and butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir until smooth. Cool.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Beat eggs with sugar, about 5 minutes. Beat in chocolate mixture and vanilla. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by tablespoonful onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool 2 minutes on sheet, then transfer to wire rack.