Easy weeknight dinner coming up!
This shortcut dinner uses frozen ravioli, fresh arugula, heirloom tomatoes and shrimp sautéed in homemade garlic butter.
Add a chilled glass of crisp sauvignon blanc, and you have a “restaurant quality” meal made at home.
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Drain when ready and toss in a generous amount of olive oil. Set aside.
- Chop a few cups of fresh arugula, and layer on a serving platter of your choice.
- Saute shrimp until cooked in garlic butter.
- Chop tomatoes and drain excess liquid.
- Now, arrange ravioli on top of arugula in a single layer.
- On top of ravioli arrange shrimp.
- Add chopped tomatoes
- Sprinkle italian seasoning and freshly grated parmesan cheese over top