Proscuitto Wrapped Asparagus
- 12 asparagus spears
- 6 prosciutto slices/strips
- Wash asparagus and cut 2 cm off the ends. Cut prosciutto strips into two halves, going lengthways, you should end up with 12 strips.
- Heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Place each prosciutto strip on a chopping board at a 45 degree angle. Place one of the asparagus spears on top of the meat, perpendicular to it. The tip of the asparagus should be lined up with the bottom of the prosciutto strip. Wrap the bottom end of prosciutto over the asparagus and holding the meat tight, start rolling the asparagus up. The prosciutto strip will wrap around the whole length of the spear because it’s on an angle. You can try a different wrapping method but I find this is a very quick to do it. Don’t worry if parts of the asparagus spears are not covered completely.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the asparagus on the sheet. Bake at 400 for 10-15 minutes.
Please like & share: