So easy that even ____ could make this.
Of course use whatever cheese you have stashed in the fridge, and don’t worry about the spiciness from the hot sauce, it’s tempered once cooked.
Take note of the pasta cooking time, general rule of thumb when pressure cooking pasta, is to half the lower amount of cooking time stated on the package. So if your package states 8-10 minutes of cooking time, cook at pressure for 4 minutes.
- 1 pound dried pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 cups shredded cheese
- Add pasta, butter, mustard, hot sauce, salt and water to pressure cooker pot.
- Lock on lid and close pressure valve
- Cook at high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Once done, use quick release and then carefully open lid.
- Select saute, stir in cream and add cheese, about 1 cup at a time. Mix well before adding each cup of cheese. Once combined and desired thickness has been reached, turn cooker off.