This recipe is a personal favourite of mine, which I enjoy just a few minutes after it’s taken out of the freezer. Yes, make sure to store this treat in the freezer and don’t tell your family where you hid it. Trust me. I may have a secret stash of my own…
- 1- 300 gram package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1- 300 gram package butterscotch chips
- 1- 300 gram package peanut butter chips
- ½ cup crushed cookie crumbs
- 1½ cups chopped salted peanuts
- Melt all chips together in a double boiler. Add cookie crumbs and nuts.
- Spoon into small baking cups.
- Store in fridge or freezer.