One of my favourite breakfasts, made in individual cups. Spinach, cheese and eggs. A perfect breakfast.
Baked Eggs Florentine
- 2 cups washed baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 4 tablespoons cream
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅓ cup white cheddar (like Balderson's)
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray or brush custard cups with olive oil
- Wilt spinach in pan over medium high heat with butter. Drain excess water.
- Chop spinach and then combine with cream and nutmeg. Divide among 4 dishes.
- Crack an egg into each of the 4 dishes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with cheese and a sprinkle of paprika.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until eggs are set
Please like & share: